The Fliegl ADS manure spreader uses a unique hydraulic push-off system for it’s operation. Therefore the wear and tear of the components is greatly reduced and a very fine and uniform spread pattern can be achieved in the field.
The vacuum tankers built by Fliegl enable the farmer to distribute the liquid manure of his animals evenly and in a professional manner on his fields. This process of organic fertilization helps to boost the yield and saves money as less chemical fertilizers have to be bought.
- Thai agricultural experts predict farm machinery uptake on farms will increaseJuly 2, 2018 - 9:07 PM
- Leading global manufacturers, governments and associations promote smart growing technologies at Horti ASIA and AGRITECHNICA ASIAMay 16, 2018 - 11:34 AM
- AGRITECHNICA ASIA 2018 เผยกลยุทธ์ใหม่ เปิดตัวโซน ‘Systems & Components’April 11, 2018 - 2:54 PM
- Agritechnica Asia expands with the launch of Systems & Components AsiaMarch 8, 2018 - 10:54 AM
- DLG and Thai Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives agree on cooperationDecember 8, 2017 - 11:12 AM