The Fliegl ADS manure spreader uses a unique hydraulic push-off system for it’s operation. Therefore the wear and tear of the components is greatly reduced and a very fine and uniform spread pattern can be achieved in the field.
The vacuum tankers built by Fliegl enable the farmer to distribute the liquid manure of his animals evenly and in a professional manner on his fields. This process of organic fertilization helps to boost the yield and saves money as less chemical fertilizers have to be bought.
- Commencing Today: AGRITECHNICA ASIA & HORTI ASIA 2022 bring back the business atmosphere to the showground from May 25-27, 2022, Bangkok, Thailand (Th)May 25, 2022 - 5:28 PM
- Commencing Today: AGRITECHNICA ASIA & HORTI ASIA 2022 bring back the business atmosphere to the showground from May 25-27, 2022, Bangkok, ThailandMay 25, 2022 - 5:15 PM
- Coming up: Asia-Pacific Trading Summit at AGRITECHNICA ASIAMay 9, 2022 - 2:41 PM
- 4-Steps for entering Bangkok, ThailandApril 29, 2022 - 10:35 AM
- Next month’s AGRITECHNICA ASIA & HORTI ASIA set to receive agri-community (TH)April 25, 2022 - 10:15 AM